Looking for a budget-friendly way to try out a balance bike with your little rider? The Strider Classic is the perfect fit. With its lightweight steel frame, All-Weather Plastic Mini-Seat, and 12” Flat-Free Foam Rubber Tires, it’s durable and ready to ride at a moment’s notice. You heard tha
Balance bikes offer what training wheels and tricycles don’t - a chance to develop the innate sense of balance and control necessary to transition to pedal biking with ease and confidence. This model includes Built-In Footrests so your child can practice coasting as they feel more and more confident in their newfound skills.
Keep your balance bike journey simple, fun, and affordable with the Classic model. While it doesn’t include the bells and whistles you’ll notice with our other 12” models, it still offers everything your child needs to improve their balance, coordination, spatial awareness, and enjoyment of the great outdoors.
At 11-16 inches, the Strider Classic has the lowest seat height of any balance bike. It’s perfect for kiddos with an inseam between 12-17 inches. This low seat height promotes a sense of stability and control for your child.
The main difference between the Strider Classic and the Strider Sport is that the latter includes an XL seat post, making it adjustable for children up to 5 years of age (you can buy the XL seatpost separately to modify your 12” Classic as needed). The Strider 12” Classic Bike features a Standard Handlebar and Grips and comes in four kid-friendly colors: Blue, Green, Pink, and Red.
Register your child’s Strider online and receive a free Learn-To-Ride Guide with answers to all of your balance bike questions!
- Assembled Weight: 2.9 kg (6.5 lbs.)
- Handlebar Height: 46 - 56 cm (18 - 22 in.)
- Seat Height: 28 - 41 cm (11 - 16 in.)
- All-Weather Plastic Mini-Seat
- Ultralight Molded Wheels with Maintenance-Free Sealed Cartridge Bearings and Flat-Free Foam Rubber 12” Tires
- U.S. Patented Design
- Steel Frame
- Built-In Footrests
- Standard Handlebar and Grips
- 4 Colors: Blue, Green, Pink, and Red
- Max. Rider Weight: 27 kg (60 lbs.)
- *Ages 18 Months to 5 Years with XL seatpost (not included)
- Inseam and Age Fit (MUST INCLUDE INSEAM AND AGE): 31-43 cm (12-17 in.). Ages 18 Months to 3 Years*