Rattan Challenger 2020 Electric Mountain Bike
Rattan Challenger is the environment-friendly alternative to traditional energy-dependent e-bikes.
This electric mountain bike is the newest, most reliable and energy-conserving transport you will find. Reinforced with a patented Intelligent Power Assist System (I-PAS), the bicycle recycles kinetic energy and converts it into electrical energy which is then stored in lithium-ion battery cells. It's future-proof with this state-of-the-art energy conservation system and we have no reason to believe you will end up stranded because of the battery failing on you. I-PAS motors can be optimized to rev up efficiency up to a mind-boggling 83% - a sheer feat by any standard. It’s also backed by all-terrain CST 26” tires and 50-80 mile range to seamlessly cruise on your next outdoor adventure. Other features ensuring a comprehensive experience include front lights to navigate, a bright 4.3” LCD display showing handy information such as battery power, current speed, pedal assist level and distance, and luxury seat for a comfy feel through the adventure.
Truly, a bike distinct for utmost comfort and convenience!
- New type of battery with 350w.
- Upgrade to 48V 10.4ah, makes the ebike more powerful.
- Comes with shelves and fenders
- 1-year warranty
- Pay attention to battery maintenance
- Battery: 48V 10.4 AH lithium battery
- Motor: 350W high speed brushless motor
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Mileage: 40-50 miles (Electric) / 50-80 miles (PAS)
- Display: 4.3 inch LCD display
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ500 7speed
- Transmission: Shimano RD-TY300 7speed and shimano TX50 thumb shifter
- Frame: Rugged 6061 aluminum frame for optimum off-road path
- Suspension: aluminum spring suspension fork
- Brake lever: aluminum brake lever with electricity cut-off
- Brake: front and rear 160mm mechanical disc brake
- Tires: CST 26inch all terrain tire
- Product Weight: 50 lbs
- Maximum payload weight limit: 330lbs
- Recommend rider heights: 5'4" - 6'3"