Rattan Challenger 2020 Electric Mountain Bike
Rattan Challenger is an environment-friendly alternative to traditional energy-dependent e-bikes.
The Rattan Challenger electric mountain bike is the newest, most reliable energy-conserving transport you will find. Equipped with a patented Intelligent Power Assist System (I-PAS), it converts kinetic energy into electrical energy which is then stored in the on-board lithium-ion battery. This is a state-of-the-art energy conservation system lessening the worry that you could be stranded because of the battery failing. I-PAS motors can be optimized to rev up efficiency up to a mind-boggling 83% - a feat by any standard!
The Challenger rolls on all-terrain 26” tires with a 50-80 mile range. Other features include front lights, a bright 4.3” LCD display showing handy information such as battery power, current speed, pedal assist level and distance, and a luxury seat for your comfort.
New upgrades based on the original version
- New 350w battery
- Upgrade to 48V 10.4ah, makes the ebike more powerful.
- Comes with rear rack and fenders
- 1-year warranty
Challenger EBike Specifications
- Battery: 48V 10.4 AH lithium battery
- Motor: 350W high speed brushless motor
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Mileage: 40-60 miles (Electric) / 50-80 miles (PAS)
- Display: 4.3 inch LCD display
- Freewheel: Shimano MF-TZ500 7 speed
- Transmission: Shimano RD-TY300 7 speed and Shimano TX50 thumb shifter
- Frame: Rugged 6061 aluminum frame - won't rust
- Suspension: aluminum spring suspension fork
- Brake lever: aluminum brake lever with Motor cut-off
- Brake: front and rear mechanical disc brakes with 160mm rotors
- Tires: 26" all terrain tire
- Product Weight: 50 lbs
- Maximum payload weight limit: 300 lbs
- Recommend rider heights: 5'4" - 6'3"