The Warrior features the power and large torque advantage of a mid-drive motor with the budget-friendly performance component package. An integrated rack and compatibility with all QuietKat accessories make the Warrior an excellent choice to explore the outdoors and the perfect bike for hunting and fishing in the flatter, more moderate terrain.
- Engineered for the outdoors: performance level components keep the price point a bit lower to make room in the budget for accessories.
- Top-quality motor: The Warrior's mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountains or hills.
- Flexible classification: Available as a 1000W unclassified eBike for maximum power or programmed at 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 compliance.
- Improved suspension: Up front, you'll find 120 millimeters of travel out of the coil-suspension fork.
- Advanced brakes: Outfitted with Tektro Mechanical Disc brakes so you can navigate steep descents with confidence.
- Fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26" x 4.5" tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes available, from medium or large 17 or 19-inch frame sizes.
- 8 Speeds: Built with an SRAM 8-speed drivetrain that allows you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.
Motor / Class: 750W | 1000W Mid-Drive
Battery: 11.6AH/48V 557WH | 10 lbs.
Range: Up To 48 Miles
Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Gears: SRAM 8-Speed
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Suspension: Adjustable Air Suspension Fork
Tires: Kenda Juggernaut 26” x 4.5”
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs.
Color: Poseidon Dry Camo / Sandstone
Sizes: M, L (GUIDE BELOW)
- 5'3"-6'0": MD
- 6'+: LG