The NAKTO City Electric Bicycle CAMEL Women 26" is undoubtedly one of the best value-priced cruisers in the market as of today. Not only is it popular with women who want to get into the e-biking scene without spending a fortune, but it's also cost-efficient and worth the buy. With a sassy profile and a playful look, this is the perfect gift for you or your loved ones!
Are you not convinced? Get to know more about NAKTO's cruiser bike, the plethora of features, and other juicy details down below!
Specifications of the NAKTO City Electric Bicycle CAMEL Women 26"
Despite being a cheap value-priced cruiser electric bicycle, the NAKTO City Camel is filled to the brim with features and quality materials and specifications. Check the specifications down below:
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 60 lbs (27.21 kg)
- BATTERY WEIGHT: 7.25 lbs (3.28 kg)
- FRAME MATERIAL: Steel
- FRAME SIZES: 17.5 in (44.45 cm)
- GEOMETRY MEASUREMENTS: 18" Seat Tube, 22" Reach, 16" Stand Over Height, 33" Minimum Saddle Height, 26.5" Width, 72" Length
- FRAME TYPE: Step-Thru
- FRAME FORK DETAILS: Generic Spring Suspension, 55mm Travel, 30mm Steel Stanchion Diameter, Steel Lowers, 100mm Hub Spacing, 9mm Axle with 15mm Bolts
- FRAME REAR DETAILS: 35mm Hub Spacing, 12mm Keyed Threaded Axle with 18mm Nuts
- GEARING DETAILS: 6 Speed 1x6 Shimano SiS Tourney Rear Derailleur, 14-28 Tooth Cassette
- SHIFTER DETAILS: Shimano Thumb Shifters on Right
- CRANKS: Steel, 152mm Length, Square Taper Bottom Bracket Spindle, 44 Tooth Steel Chainrings with Steel Guard
- PEDALS: Yonghua Plastic Platform
- HEADSET: Threaded, Caged Bearings, Straight 1"
- STEM: Steel, 40mm Length, 22.2mm Clamp Diameter
- HANDLEBAR: Aluminum, 70mmMid Rise, 600mm Width, Silver with 40º Back sweep
- BRAKE DETAILS: Generic Rim Brake in Front, Drum Brake in Rear, Four-Finger Levers with Motor Inhibitors
- GRIPS: Flat Black, Friction Mounted Stiff Rubber
- SADDLE: 8" Wide Plush Saddle with Rear Springs
- SEAT POST: Steel, Quick Release Collar, and Folding Latch
- SEAT POST LENGTH: 300 mm
- SEAT POST DIAMETER: 25.4 mm
- RIMS: Aluminum Alloy, Single-Walled, 31.8mm Outer Width, 36 Hole, Black
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 13 Gauge Front 12 Gauge Rear, Silver with Nipples
- TIRE BRAND: Kenda, 26" x 1.75" (47-599)
- WHEEL SIZES: 26 in (66.04cm)
- TIRE DETAILS: 40 to 65 PSI, 2.8 to 4.5 BAR
- TUBE DETAILS: Schrader Valve
Storage and Portability
The NAKTO City Electric Bicycle CAMEL Women 26" is one of the easiest e-bikes to store because of its size and weight. Any corner of your home will work just fine, and it's even better if you have a garage that you can use to keep it.
Do you need to save up on space? Don't worry! The NAKTO CAMEL Women 26" is only 60 lbs, so it can easily be hung on a wall!
This bike is an urban dweller's best friend because it can be stored in small spaces, and it's comfortable to ride in empty roads or in busy streets!
Performance & Safety
You can't exclusively talk about performance and safety without talking about the individual features that help make the bike safe themselves. So, if you're really curious about how the bike performs and how safe it actually is, here are some features that you'd want to know about in your NAKTO bike.
The brakes for the NAKTO Camel don't underperform. No matter how many brake tests you try out to get used to the brakes' feeling, they will always perform to your liking. You shouldn't worry about using the brakes regardless of whether it is raining or not!
The handlebar on the NAKTO Camel is made out of aluminum, which means that it isn't going to rust anytime soon. Going out for a ride in the rain won't give you anxiety anymore since the list of repercussions just got a lot shorter!
The handlebars are also angled in a way that makes turning and grabbing hold a lot more natural. This ergonomic design makes it a lot more comfortable than it would be if it was just a straight handlebar.
The tires on the NAKTO City Electric Bicycle Camel 26" has incredible traction in both wet and dry streets. Although it isn't suitable for off-track biking, it does excel at riding through streets as it should be. The tires feel just right for the bike itself, and it absorbs a small amount of shock from the ground in small bumps and cracks on the road.
You are looking for comfort when getting an e-bike or a regular bike is not uncommon. After all, you are going to be the one using this almost every day. It only makes sense if you want it to feel as natural and as comfortable as it can.
Everything from the soft adjustable seat to the tires feels incredible on the NAKTO City Camel Electric bike. The saddle fully supports your body, and it feels like you can ride for hours when sitting on it.
The design itself feels ergonomic, and the step-thru frame only compliments it even more. Mounting and dismounting become incredibly easy!
Lights and Speed Adjustment
Just like most electric bikes, you don't need to bring a flashlight or headlights when going on night rides. The built-in front LED lights have got you covered! This makes your biking experience as safe and seamless as possible.
The NAKTO Camel also has a 6-speed level adjustment system that can be controlled on the handlebars/front derailleur. You can even turn the pedal assistance on and off with the flick of a switch!
Accessories and Other Features
The NAKTO City Electric Bicycle Camel Women 26" comes with a few accessories that can be beneficial for you! The 12" plastic basket and rear mount kickstand are some of the incredible quality of life accessories that come with the bike.
The NAKTO Camel also comes with a bell and a horn for situations that need them! Coming in an elegant white and a classic black, what more are you looking for?
If you are ready for your first step in the e-bike world, check out the NAKTO City Electric Bicycle Camel Women 26" today.