From 2 to 5 years old
Balance bike with a brake
Wider, inflatable VEE Tires suitable for unpaved terrain such as sand, gravel, snow etc.
PREMIUM BALANCE BIKE WITH A BRAKE
FirstBIKE Provides a No-Stress Method of Learning to Ride a Bike
- Learning bike that grows with your toddler until they’re ready for pedals
- Seat height adjustment at the turn of a knob; no extra tools required
- Comfort, lightweight, and maneuverability ensure your child can develop balance, travel long distances (even over rough terrain) and run up hills
- Eliminates the need for training wheels which are counterproductive
- In short, a FirstBIKE pushbike is extremely safe, lightweight, and durable (weatherproof)
- You will hardly find another balance bike with so many awards from around the world
- Quick assembly means you’ll be up-and-riding in no time
- Aesthetically pleasing design will make your FirstBIKE the talk of the town
- Easy to carry, clean, and store
- A THING TO REMEMBER: our optional LowKit allows toddlers to ride from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old)
- DON’T FORGET TO winterize your child’s FirstBIKE with an optional SKIset. Have fun in the snow, too!