Feel the breeze and sun on your face as you cruise on one of the most popular women’s beach cruiser bicycle, the Firmstrong Urban Lady Single Speed 26” beach cruiser. You could be pedaling down the street of your suburban neighborhood or keeping with traffic on city streets, yet still feel the California “beach vibe” that comes from the wide cruiser handlebars and tires, and comfy spring saddle seat. With just one gear and one brake, this easy to ride and beautiful cruiser is one of the most popular out of the Firmstrong beach cruisers line.
Even if you haven’t hopped on a bike in ages, you will float on this modern looking beauty or break a sweat if you like, on a super cute and well-appointed-bike that fans say is easily the best beach cruiser for sale on the market today. Sold in a variety of colors, you can truly express yourself on wheels in shades of baby blue to powerful red.
Not just a women’s beach cruiser with good looks, Firmstrong beach cruisers are also known for building the best beach cruiser bikes around. Operating on a simple coaster brake system, you just have to pedal backward to stop like the original beach cruisers made back in the day. This 26” aluminum wheel cruiser makes it suitable from women 5” to 6” thanks to the adjustable seat and 15” steel frame. The single speed may not give you the same horsepower uphill like 3-speed, 7-speed or 21-speed beach cruiser bicycles. Truly, there’s nothing stopping you once you hop on this beach cruiser bicycle. Whether on the boardwalk or hitting the streets downtown, you’ll feel like a kid again on the best beach cruiser to date.
- 15” Steel Frame with 26” Aluminum Wheels
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Hi-Density Foam Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 35lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 5’ – 6’ Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 20 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA