The Urban Lady 7 Speed 24" Beach Cruiser is a great bike for those riders that want a little something extra from their cruiser bicycle. The seven speeds and handbrakes make the Urban Lady more versatile than a standard beach cruiser. Hills and long distance rides will be suited well for this beach cruiser bike.
Just like the Urban Lady 7 Speed 26", the 24" model features a Shimano 7 Speed Gear System which is the best option for seven speeds on a cruiser. It has a derailleur which means the chain changes sprockets to shift gears, when the chain moves to a different sprocket the bike changes gears. Gear one is the easiest to pedal and gear seven is the hardest to pedal, meaning gear one should be used for going uphill and riding at a slow pace and gear seven should be used for downhill and high speed riding. The gears make the Urban Lady 7 Speed ideal for many different types of riding, it provides the great, classic, trendy design of a beach cruiser with the functionality of any hybrid, road or mountain bike.
Also, it keeps riders in the comfortable upright riding position cruisers are known to provide. The seven speeds are a great feature to have if riders want to commute, get some exercise, or ride over 15 miles in any one trip. The speeds will give riders a variance in resistance they can switch back and forth from during rides to allow themselves to take resistance on or off their legs. This gear system also features a rear freewheel, so riders can pedal backwards freely while riding.
- 13.5” Steel Frame with 24” Aluminum Wheels
- 7 Speed Shimano Bicycle has a wide range of gears for all types of riding; short rides, long distance and uphill riding
- Front and Rear Handbrakes are easy to operate and provide great stopping power even on downhill rides
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Thick Rubber Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 38lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 4’ – 5’1" Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 40 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.
13.5" Frame; 24" Painted Aluminum Wheels
Classic Cruiser Design, Steel
Classic Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
Alloy V Brake
Alloy 24" x 2.125 x 36H
Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle
Kenda 24" x 2.125" White Wall Tires
14G Stainless Steel
|Recommended Rider Height:||
Fits Most Women 4’ – 5’1" Tall
|Maximum Rider Weight:||