The Urban Lady 21 Speed Beach Cruiser is a great bike for those riders that want a little something extra from their cruiser bicycle. The 21 speeds, front and rear derailleurs, and handbrakes make the Urban Lady more versatile than a standard beach cruiser. Hills and long distance rides will be suited well for this beach cruiser bike.
The Urban Lady 21 Speed features a Shimano 21 Speed Gear System, a Shimano Tourney Derailleur, and RevoShift Twist Shifters designed to let you cruise, climb, and coast, even on the steep hills. It has a derailleur which means the chain changes sprockets to shift gears, when the chain moves to a different sprocket the bike changes gears. The gears make the Urban Lady 21 Speed ideal for many different types of riding, it provides great, classic, trendy design of a beach cruiser with the functionality of any hybrid, road or mountain bike. Also, it keeps riders in the comfortable upright riding position cruisers are known to provide. The twenty-one speeds are a great feature to have if riders want to commute, get some exercise, or ride over 15 miles in any one trip. The speeds will give riders a variance in resistance they can switch back and forth from during rides to allow themselves to take resistance on or off their legs. This gear system also features a rear freewheel, so riders can pedal backwards freely while riding.
- 15” Steel Frame with 26” Aluminum Wheels
- 21 Speed Shimano Bicycle has a wide range of gears for all types of riding; short rides, long distance and uphill riding
- Front and Rear Handbrakes are easy to operate and provide great stopping power even on downhill rides
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Thick Rubber Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 38lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 5’ – 6’ Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 40 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.