The Urban Girl Single Speed Beach Cruiser is a classic looking kid’s cruiser bike that is a great first or second bike for all young female Beach bikers. Training wheels can be installed on this little girl’s cruiser bike to fit a range of riding levels.
The Urban Girl is simple to ride, it is a single speed bike with a coaster brake, it doesn’t get any easier; one gear, one brake. There are no cables hanging off the bike or complicated gear systems, the brake engages by simply pedaling backwards. This braking system is a coaster brake, just like the original beach cruisers. The overall theme of this bike is simplicity, it rolls smooth and effortlessly without complicated design or technology. The wide cruiser bike tires and cushy cruiser bicycle saddle make the ride soft and relaxing because the seat and tires will absorb most of the shock from bumps along the bike ride. The effort required to get this bike rolling is minimal, the pedals are easy to turn so the young rider won’t be exhausted from a casual bike ride. Don’t let the one gear fool you it will be able to serve the differing needs of various riders. While only one gear, riders will still be able to maintain a consistent cruising speed.
The look of this little girls’s 20” bike is reminiscent of a classic beach cruiser. It is a simple design which makes it appealing to look at. An elegant sloping top tube matched with a high gloss paint job makes this girl’s cruiser a real head turner. The high gloss paint gives off an incredible shine in the sun that makes the bike really pop. It comes with front and rear fender.
- 13” Steel Frame with 20” Aluminum Wheels
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Oversized Cruiser Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- Front and Rear Fenders with a Cruiser Bend Style Handlebar
- Bicycle Weighs 23lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Girls 3’2” – 4’4” Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 15 miles in a single trip
- Training Wheels can easily be installed if needed
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.
13" Frame; 20" Wheels
Classic Cruiser Design, Steel
Classic Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
KT Coaster Brake
KT Coaster, 36H
Alloy 20" x 2.125 x 36H
White Single Coil Spring Saddle
Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
Kenda White Wall 20" x 2.125
One piece 24 tpi
Forged One Piece, 44T
Stainless steel spokes, Front and rear fenders, Training wheels can be added to this model
|Recommended Rider Height:||
Fits most girls 3'2"- 4'4"
|Maximum Rider Weight:||