There’s nothing like your first cruiser bike to give you a taste of sunshine and freedom! So make sure your little one’s first ride (or perhaps second ride!) is on one of the most popular and cutest cruisers on the boardwalk today: the Firmstrong Urban Girl 20” Single Speed Beach Cruiser. A classic looking cruiser, this bike is a little girl’s first taste of fun, from cornering the neighborhood to coasting down the street with family or friends. A sweet-looking ride, she’ll also be the envy of her friends with this pretty little beach bike. The simple design with the glossy paint job, white seat and white handlebars makes it a beautiful little cruiser that picks up the sun with every hill, uphill or down! Let’s not forget the fenders, too—made to protect from rocks and water—the durable fenders are protective but also, classy-looking and cool.
The Urban Girl 20” Single Speed Beach Cruiser Bike is a great choice as a first or second bike for young riders sized 3’2” to 4’4” tall. You can even install training wheels if your little cruiser isn’t quite up to going to the mile on two wheels just yet. Truly, this California-made beach cruiser is a bike suitable for riders of many levels.
Watch your kiddo gain speed and confidence on this easy-to-ride single speed cruiser bike. Complete with a coaster brake and just one gear, she’ll get on and go without a care in the world. All your little rider needs to do is pedal backwards if it’s time to go home and end the day trip. Of course, who wants to come home when you’ve got such a comfy ride? With the wide cruiser bike tires and cushy bike saddle seat, this bike brings a comfortable casual ride.
- 13” Steel Frame with 20” Aluminum Wheels
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Oversized Cruiser Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- Front and Rear Fenders with a Cruiser Bend Style Handlebar
- Bicycle Weighs 23lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Girls 3’2” – 4’4” Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 15 miles in a single trip
- Training Wheels can easily be installed if needed
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.