The Mini Bruiser 16" is one of the coolest little boy's bikes you will ever see. It is a perfect and easy bike for your little one to learn to ride on.
The frame is 9” and is a suitable size for boys 2’10” – 3’8”. The frame is fully composed of steel, one of the most durable metals, and can last forever if taken care of properly. Rusting on the frame will not be an issue because it is completely painted which acts as a protective coating. The rims are also painted which will also prevent rusting. The frame design is a “new school” design, with a thicker top tube and “beefier” look.
The Mini Bruiser is a single speed bike. There are no cables and the rider will never have the need to shift gears. The single gear is located inside the hub of the rear wheel. It is simple and easy to use, requiring little to no maintenance at all. Single speed bikes can function properly for many years without ever doing any maintenance. Riding up hills with this single speed boys’ cruiser is definitely do-able, it just might take some extra effort.
- 9” Steel Frame with 16” Aluminum Wheels
- Training Wheels Included with Bike
- Thick top tube design gives a “Beefy” look to this boy’s cruiser bike
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Kid’s Cruiser Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Black Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 35lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Boys 2’10” – 3’8” Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 3 miles in a single trip
- Training Wheels can easily be removed if rider does not need them or outgrows them over time
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA