The Mini Bella 16” is a cute cruiser for those little riders aged 1 – 5 or 2’10” – 3’8” tall. The Mini Bella is a perfect first cruiser for the beginner rider because it comes with training wheels to provide balance and safety. It is smooth and easy to pedal making it a fun cruiser for young girls to ride.
The Mini Bella has one gear and one brake, so riding and operating this cruiser bike is simple. Even for those of us who haven’t ridden in a long time, or aren’t really comfortable riding a bike. No cables hanging off the bike or complicated gear systems, the Mini Bella has a very clean and appealing design. It makes bike rides fun, relaxing and comfortable. The ride is smooth and effortless, the wide tires and spring saddle make the ride soft and comfortable even for the littlest rider. The brake system is a coaster brake, which means the rider pedals backwards to stop, just like the original beach cruisers.
- 9” Steel Frame with 16” Aluminum Wheels
- Training Wheels Included with Bike
- Cute frame design with Hawaiian flowers, front/rear fenders, and painted rims
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Kid’s Cruiser Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Hi-Density Foam Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 35lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Girls 2’10” – 3’8” Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 3 miles in a single trip
- Training Wheels can easily be removed if rider does not need them or outgrows them over time
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA