The Chief is the ideal beach cruiser bike for tall women, with it’s extended length frame and forward pedaling. Although the chief has short frame at only 17”, the added length and the 4” forward pedaling design makes this an ideal ride for women 5’4” – 6’4”. However, it is also an exceptionally comfortable cruiser for riders who don’t fall in that height range because of the forward pedaling setup.
The frame design of the Chief Lady is clean and sleek, with a touch of the classic elements mixed with newer designed elements. The curve of the top is high arches but dips low, making it an easy bike to get on and off of. The length in the frame is the most noticeable element, while it still resembles the standard riding position design, it differs slightly because of how pedals are shifted 4” in front of the riders hips. Generally, the pedals sit directly below the riders hips, requiring the rider to push directly downward to pedal. In the case of the Chief Lady, the pedals are moved forward, so the rider will push slightly down and slightly forward on the pedals to get the bike moving. This does a few things, firstly it creates added leg room for riders with longer legs because without having to raise their seat they will get 4” additional inches of leg extension.
Secondly, it creates a more laid back riding position, the rider can still have a straight back but they have their feet kicked forward a little making the position a little more relaxed taking some of pressure off the hips of the rider. Also, because the pedals are moved forward ridings can keep the seat lower, thus stay lower to the ground while still getting good leg extension, this provides some riders a great sense of stability. While different than a standard cruiser frame, the Chief is a very comfortable bike especially suitable for taller women. This is a big, long cruiser great for the women who want something they can get comfortable on but also look feminine cruising around on.
- 17" Extended Length Steel Frame with Forward Pedaling Design and 26” Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Great recreational riding bike for taller women or those who would like more leg and arm extension. 4” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Forward pedaling design allows riders to keep seat closer to ground while still getting proper leg extension
- Makes riders feel less cramped, creates a more “kicked back” “relaxed” ride because of frame geometry.
- Circular, High Arching Top Tube Frame Design
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provide a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Chrome Plated Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 43lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 5’4” – 6’4” Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 20 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.