The Firmstrong CA-520 3 Speed Matte Black Men's 26" Cruiser Bike has a frame that is 17” high with an extra 4” of length and is a suitable cruiser bike size for most men 5’4” – 6’4” tall. The frame design is very different from a typical bike, in which the pedals usually sit directly below the rider’s hips. On the CA-520, the pedals are moved forward 4” allowing the rider to have their feet in front as opposed to below. This is a nice feature for taller riders because it creates additional space for their legs, making the bike less cramped. Also, it creates a more stretched and laid back feel that many Beachbikers prefer. The frame is fully composed of Aluminum, one of the most durable metals, and can last forever if taken care of properly. Rusting on the frame will not be an issue because it is completely painted which acts as a protective coating. The frame design is a “new school” design with a high arching top tube that slopes down. This design makes it easy for riders to get on and off because they can easily step over the top tube to mount the bike.
The Firmstrong CA-520 3 Speed Matte Black Men's 26" Cruiser Bike has seven speeds that give riders the perfect amount of variance in resistance on rides. Gear one will make pedaling very easy, which is ideal for slow cruising and uphill riding. Gear seven will provide a lot of resistance, making pedaling more difficult, which is ideal for faster speeds and longer, straight away riding. Depending on incline/decline, a rider can adjust the gear to suit the difficulty of pedaling. The different gears make riding fun by allowing the rider to choose the optimal gear for desired speed and incline. The Firmstrong CA-520 3 Speed Matte Black Men's 26" Cruiser Bike is on sale now and is a bike that will turn heads no matter where you go.
- 17” Extended Length Aluminum Frame
- 3 Speed Shimano Bicycle has a wide range of gears for all types of riding; short rides, long distance and uphill riding
- Great recreational riding bike for taller men or those who would like more leg and arm extension. 4” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Forward pedaling design allows riders to keep seat closer to ground while still getting proper leg extension
- Frame Geometry makes riders feels less cramped, creating a more “kicked back” “relaxed” ride
- Circular, High Arching Top Tube Frame Design
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provide a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 25.5” Wide Chrome Plated Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 43lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Men 5’4” – 6’4” Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 40 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.