The Bruiser is a favorite among men looking for that recreational cruiser to fit the true needs of a guy. The Bruiser name suits it well, this is a guy’s guy bike. Also, the Bruiser 7 Speed Beach Cruiser is a great bike for those riders that want a little something extra from their cruiser bicycle. The seven speeds and handbrakes make the Bruiser 7 more versatile than a standard beach cruiser. Hills and long distance rides will be suited well for this beach cruiser bike.
With added gears, the Bruiser 7 Speed has added capability versus a traditional single speed cruiser bike. The gears ride smooth and shift easily and seamless. Gear changes happen without even interrupting the riders pedal stroke. The ride is smooth and effortless, the wide tires and spring saddle make the ride soft and comfortable. The brake system is handbrakes, making it easy for the rider to stop and enjoy the view.
The design is catered to the true man with the thick top tube design, extended length frame and the all black components. The frame has an extra two inches of length compared to a standard cruiser design, giving riders more distance from the handlebars and better arm extension. Don’t think you have to be tall to ride this bike though, while it is a good option for taller men, it is also extremely comfortable for average height men. If your arms feel cramped on a standard frame, The Bruiser would be a good alternative. All of the components on this bike are painted black which not only adds a very tough, sleek feel to the bike but it also will protect all components from the elements. The paint will act as a protectant and sealant to prevent rusting even if you live in a very moist environment, including by the ocean. Available in several colors with different colored wheel options as well.
- 17” Extended Length Steel Frame with 26” Painted Aluminum Wheels
- 7 Speed Mens Bike with Shimano External Gear System, shifts quickly, easily, and requires little maintenance
- Great recreational riding bike for taller men or those who would like more arm extension. 2” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Thick top tube design gives a “Beefy” look to this men’s cruiser bike
- All Painted Black Components
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide All Black Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 38.5” Wide Painted Black Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Black Grips
- Bicycle Weighs approximately 43lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Men 5’4” – 6’4” Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 35 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.
17" Frame; 26" Wheels
Thick Top Tube Design, Steel
Alloy V Brake, Alloy Hand Brake
Classic Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
Alloy V Brake, Alloy Hand Brake
Shimano 7 Speed Derailleur
Alloy 26" x 2.125 x 36H
Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle
Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
Kenda All White 26" x 2.125
One piece 24 tpi
Forged One Piece, 40T
Stainless steel spokes, Front/Rear Fenders, Shimano 7 Speed Derailleur
|Recommended Rider Height:||
Fits Most Men 5’4” – 6’4” Tall
|Maximum Rider Weight:||