The Bella Fashionista is a sleek, high end cruiser from Firmstrong. The thick top tube design is new to the cruiser market and it is aesthically very pleasing. In addition to appearance, the Fashionista has great components which allows it to ride smooth. The painted rims and front and rear fenders are additional features that make this cruiser tough to pass on.
The frame is 17” high with an extra 2” of length and is a suitable cruiser bike size for most women 5’ – 6’ tall. The frame is fully composed of steel, one of the most durable metals, and can last forever if taken care of properly. Rusting on the frame will not be an issue because it is completely painted which acts as a protectant. The frame design is a “new school” design with a high arching top tube that slopes down. This makes it easy to step over the top tube and mount the bike.
The Bella Fashionista has no cables and the rider will never need to shift gears because of the single speed design. The single gear is located inside the hub of the rear wheel keeping it safe from the elements. The single gear on a cruiser is somewhere between the 7 – 10 gears on a 21 speed bike. It gives you a little bit of resistance to gain speed but it’s smooth and easy enough to pedal up minor hills.
- 15” Extended Length Steel Frame with 26” Painted Aluminum Wheels and Front/Rear Fenders
- Great recreational riding bike for taller women or those who would like more arm extension. 2” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Thick Top Tube Design, Front/Rear Fenders, and Painted Rims.
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provide a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Chrome Plated Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Black Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 43lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 5’ – 6’ Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 40 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.