Let her catch some rays and soak up the day on the Firmstrong Bella Classic Girl 20” Beach Cruiser Bicycle! This first (or second) cruiser bike is the perfect cruiser for any rider 3’2” to 4’4” tall. The sweet Hawaiian decals say, “Sit back on your cushy saddle seat, and enjoy the scenery” no matter where your little lady is riding off to, whether it’s her neighborhood streets or local boardwalk. In fact, we’re willing to bet that whoever gets to call this cruiser bike their own, will never want to stop the ride because Firmstrong cruiser bikes offer a smooth and pleasurable journey, no matter the distance. A classic looking curvy frame on the Bella Classic, it has the feel of the original cruiser bike, but the thicker top tube and decals amps up this model. In other words, your little cruiser is going to turn some heads and pedal, corner and curb the roads with glee on the sharpest looking girls’ cruisers around.
Made in California, this Firmstrong cruiser is known for being a dependable, smooth and easy ride—exactly what you want from a kids’ cruiser bike! No cables or complicated gears, this cruiser has coaster brakes and gives a great ride all while looking good! While it may take a bit to pedal up a minor hill, a young rider will have it covered, even with just one gear. At the end of the day, the nice wide tires and super comfy saddle seat will have the rider refusing to hit the brakes, just wanting to pedal the day away with ease, even over bumps and street holes. This beach cruiser is great for new riders, too; simply add on training wheels until the rider is ready to go free!
- 13” Steel Frame with 20” Aluminum Wheels
- Single Speed Bike with a Pedal-Backwards Coaster Brake for easy pedaling and smooth braking
- Dual Spring Oversized Cruiser Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provides a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- Front and Rear Fenders with a Cruiser Bend Style Handlebar
- Bicycle Weighs 23lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Girls 3’2” – 4’4” Tall¬
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 15 miles in a single trip
- Training Wheels can easily be installed if needed
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.