The Firmstrong Bella 7 Speed is a fashionable cruiser bike for the rider not only wanting a great functional cruiser but also wanting to make a statement. The Bella 7 has all of the bells and whistles, painted wheels, front and rear fenders. Also, is a great bike for those riders that want a little something extra from their cruiser bicycle. The seven speeds and handbrakes make the Bella 7 Speed more versatile than a standard beach cruiser. Hills and long distance rides will be suited well for this beach cruiser bike.
The Bella 7 Speed features a Shimano 7 Speed Gear System which is the best option for seven speeds on a cruiser. It has a derailleur which means the chain changes sprockets to shift gears, when the chain moves to a different sprocket the bike changes gears. Gear one is the easiest to pedal and gear seven is the hardest to pedal, meaning gear one should be used for going uphill and riding at a slow pace and gear seven should be used for downhill and high speed riding. The gears make the Bella 7 Speed ideal for many different types of riding, it provides the great, classic, trendy design of a beach cruiser with the functionality of any hybrid, road or mountain bike. Also, it keeps riders in the comfortable upright riding position cruisers are known to provide. The seven speeds are a great feature to have if riders want to commute, get some exercise or ride over 15 miles in any one trip. The speeds will give riders a variance in resistance they can switch back and forth from during rides to allow themselves to take resistance on or off their legs. This gear system also features a rear freewheel, so riders can pedal backwards freely while riding.
- 15” Extended Length Steel Frame with 26” Painted Aluminum Wheels and Front/Rear Fenders
- Great recreational riding bike for taller women or those who would like more arm extension. 2” extended frame creates more space between rider and handlebars.
- Thick Top Tube Design, Front/Rear Fenders, and Painted Rims.
- Front and Rear Handbrakes are easy to operate and provide great stopping power even on downhill
- Dual Spring Oversized Seat for Added Comfort
- 2.125” Wide White-Wall Tires provide a cushioned, relaxed ride for easy rolling
- 28.5” Wide Chrome Plated Cruiser Bike Handlebars with Synthetic Leather Black Grips
- Bicycle Weighs 43lbs. Fully Assembled
- Fits Most Women 5’ – 6’ Tall
- Recommended Riding Distance 0 – 40 miles in a single trip
- The Seat and Handlebar Height and Tilt can be adjusted to properly fit the rider
- Bike comes 80% Assembled, Assembly is easy and fun!
- Designed in Hermosa Beach, CA.