STRIDER 14x Sport Bike - 3 Years - 6 YearsRegular price $169.99
Maybe you’ve caught on to the balance bike movement already. Led by the Strider Bikes brand, this revolution is helping kids learn how to bicycle with confidence, minus the stress typically associated with tricycles and training wheels.
“But what do I do -” you may find yourself thinking, “Once my child is ready for a regular bike? Doesn’t this just mean more expense and extra purchases in the process of getting them on a ‘real’ bike?”
This is where the popular Strider 14x Sport Bike comes in. This model is designed to allow your child to transition from a balance bike to a pedal bike simply and quickly. Thankfully, the process is simple and quick for you too.
Buy a Strider 14x Easy-Ride Pedal Kit (sold separately) and attach it with a simple single-bolt installation once your child can complete the following skills confidently:
- Support all their weight on the seat.
- Gain momentum by running with the bike.
- Balance with feet up for extended periods.
- Able to avoid obstacles in his/her path.
- Leans through turns with feet off the ground.
- Able to find and use the footrests while riding.
- Controls their speed.
- Able to stop safely with only their feet.
The tools you need to attach the pedals are included with the bike.
This bike is appropriate for children ages 3-6 (or up to 80 lbs., with an inseam of 16-23 inches and height between 37” - 49”). The seat and handlebar adjust extensively, meaning this bike will take your child through growing phases and bicycling stages comfortably.
If you’re going to buy one balance bike for your child, make it the Strider 14x Sport Bike. It’s versatile, adaptable, and the perfect way to give your child the gift of bicycling for life.
Don’t let your kids fall behind - give them the balance bike advantage!
- Size: 14" Wheels
- Weight: (Bike without Pedal Kit)12.5 lbs
- Fits Inseam: 16-23 in.
- Rider Height: 37-49 in.
- Rider Age: 3 to 7 years
- Colors: Funky Fuchsia
- Seat Height: 15-22 in.
- Maximum Rider Weight: 80 lbs.
- Frame and Fork: Steel
- Headset: Strider Custom Polymer
- Steering Clamp: Binder Clamp 5 mm Wrench Adjustable)
- Seat Clamp: Easy Adjust Lever Clamp (No-Tool Adjustment)
- Tubes: Schrader Valve Air Tube
- Tires: 14” x 1.75” All-Purpose Tires
- Wheels: Alloy Rims and Hubs, Chrome Spokes
- Footrest: Included
- Stem: Strider Custom Alloy/Steel, 25.4 mm Bar Mount
- Handlebar: Strider Custom 22.2 mm, 68 mm rise, 25.4 mm mount, 4° backsweep/ 4° upsweep
- Grips: Strider Custom 22.2 mm
- Seat: Strider Custom Performance Saddle
- Seatpost: 22.2 mm x 293 mm
- Tools Included: 5 and 6 mm Hex Wrenches
- Assembly: Bike is 85% Assembled
- CPSC Tested and Approved